These Domestic violence commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Domestic violence commercials

need to go away. I agree with we need to conversation about scum that commit domestic violence but these ads are pathetic.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 01-11-2015, 03:45 PM.

I agree. They are fucking terrible.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The "Keep Fox News" Ads are worse

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      need to go away. I agree with we need to conversation about scum that commit domestic violence but these ads are pathetic.
      They imply that DISH is censoring FOX News. It's just about freaking money and they're trying to enlist people by suggesting that it's about free speech. Appalling.
      DB

Comment

Dish has lost 90,000 subscribers since pulling the plug on FOX

Comment

Ha ha......I saw my first yesterday

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          They imply that DISH is censoring FOX News. It's just about freaking money and they're trying to enlist people by suggesting that it's about free speech. Appalling.
          It's so obvious that (perhaps) even a FOX regular could figure it out.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Didn't you mean to say....

Originally posted by EaglePride View Post
            90000 brain dead customers?
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
              I thought so too until a braindead relative e-mailed me that Obama is pulling the strings at dish network.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

OMG

Originally posted by EaglePride View Post
                More of the Us v. Them, Good v. Bad, Right v. Wrong thing. It's about money. Two megacorporations arguing about money, one of whom is masking it in a whine about censorship. Hardly accepting personal responsibility by this prolonged whine.
                DB

Comment

apparently not

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  ER thinks DISH "pulled the plug" on FOX. Rather, it is a purely commercial dispute in which both sides are using the leverage at their disposal. FOX's just happens to be limited to getting its viewers all riled up and engaged only so that FOX gets a better deal than DISH wants to give them. Appalling for people to fall for this crap.
                  DB

Comment

Classic!

Originally posted by royal View Post
                    I thought so too until a braindead relative e-mailed me that Obama is pulling the strings at dish network.
                    I hope this guy doesn't get to hold a sharp knife and carve at thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
                    X