• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice watching playoff football when you're not rooting against a team

next week and the sb will be relaxing
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

I'm not quite there...

...while the pressure has been lightened, I have a healthy amount of hate for the Cheatriots.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ...while the pressure has been lightened, I have a healthy amount of hate for the Cheatriots.
      Ditto...hate that phuckin' team...not Cowboys hate but hate nonetheless.

Comment

What?? The hating is over for the playoffs??? I think not. What about Belecheat , Brady. We can hate them can't we? And I'm starting to get a little tired of Rogers and that poor little calf problem. And I grow weary of the !ambeau ?Leap.

Here's my hate parley for these games. Green Bay/Patriots. We are Eagles fans. If we lose our ability to hate a team that actually makes the playoffs, what's left??

Comment

We?

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          What?? The hating is over for the playoffs??? I think not. What about Belecheat , Brady. We can hate them can't we? And I'm starting to get a little tired of Rogers and that poor little calf problem. And I grow weary of the !ambeau ?Leap.

Here's my hate parley for these games. Green Bay/Patriots. We are Eagles fans. If we lose our ability to hate a team that actually makes the playoffs, what's left??
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Yeah

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            I'm pretty anti Pats. I also lived in NE for several years including '04, so listening to those shmuck fans doesn't exactly do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              I'm pretty anti Pats. I also lived in NE for several years including '04, so listening to those shmuck fans doesn't exactly do it for me.
              I picked the Pats in my work playoff pool as the SB winner as a way to hedge my bets. I definitely don't want them to win. I'd be happiest with GB or Seattle though.
              Last edited by TerpEagle; 01-12-2015, 02:39 PM.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

I'd be okay with the Colts

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                I picked the Pats in my work playoff pool as the SB winner as a way to hedge my bets. I definitely don't want them to win. I'd be happiest with GB or Seattle though.
                Incredibly unlikely, but the drunken Ursay tweets might be entertaining

Comment

If they won the SB

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  Incredibly unlikely, but the drunken Ursay tweets might be entertaining
                  ...with all the celebrating he may not survive.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Fag

Comment

Fagcity
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahahahahah....

Originally posted by Flagcity View Post
                        Fag
                        ...what is this, a pickup line?

Comment

Meh, I've developed a healthy distaste for the Seahawks.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X