Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As long as the Cowturd fans are whining...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as the Cowturd fans are whining...

...about what could have been if that had been ruled a catch (finally saw it online and the call could have easily gone in their favor)...you can speculate the other side as well...there still would have been plenty of time for Rodgers to lead a game-winning drive.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

No no no.....

Could not have gone either way.

According to the crappy book of rules they're usng these days, that was absolutely an incomplete pass.

Of course the cockroaches will never see it that way, but that makes is even sweeter.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

youre right about the rule

I agree with that part, but with the crappy officiating they still could have CALLED IT a catch...we´ve certainly seen worse calls recently. Kind of surprised they had the balls to reverse it.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I think they had to call it right after last week

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        I agree with that part, but with the crappy officiating they still could have CALLED IT a catch...we´ve certainly seen worse calls recently. Kind of surprised they had the balls to reverse it.
        Somebody might have got killed if they fixed another one.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

There was no fucking way that a call with any discretion to go against the Cowboys in a key spot of that game wasn't going against the Cowboys.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Amazing that they can bitch about the referees after last week.

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X