Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GD luck EIO...Dude if they win are you heading to the lake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GD luck EIO...Dude if they win are you heading to the lake?

I have always liked the O ducks before chipper got here...at this point I want to see a good game. I sincerely believe Football is the Consummate team sport..... and Ohio state has a great team more than capable. Best of luck hope you guys win.

The Trentonians for a better tomorrow!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Thank You, brother.

Obviously, the key will be containing Mariota as much as possible. They absolutely cannot get into a 21-6 hole like they did against Bama. If they do, I'm pretty sure the game will be over at that point. Ezekiel Elliot needs to have at least 25 carries tonight to help keep that offense off of the field. I can't wait, it should definitely be fun. As far as the lake, I'll pass. Brothas don't do frozen lakes, we'll leave that to the Caucasians. Bwaaaah !!!!
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 01-12-2015, 12:55 PM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

thats funny..

this late in the year you wouldn't see me there,,,but sounds like the party would be cool.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I'm five minutes from the lake by car

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        this late in the year you wouldn't see me there,,,but sounds like the party would be cool.
        The most I'll do if they win, is drive up and down Lakeshore Blvd. blowing my horn over and over.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          The most I'll do if they win, is drive up and down Lakeshore Blvd. blowing my horn over and over.
          whoooooooooooooooooooooooooowhoooooo!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X