Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Cardell Jones...

..this kid could be available for 2016....be real interesting in Chip's O
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Cardale Jones is better.

Comment

Thx....was typing quick....but u know what I mean.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Cardale Jones is better.
      ..BIG kid that can run....I'm sure EIO can tell more, but what I've seen could be a great pickup if he continues to improve his game.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Honestly, I'm learning with you guys

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        ..BIG kid that can run....I'm sure EIO can tell more, but what I've seen could be a great pickup if he continues to improve his game.
        I know he was buried at 3 on the depth chart, and if they can pull it out, Urban Meyer would have to seriously consider giving him the job.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The guy has a quick release and a fucking cannon.

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I know he was buried at 3 on the depth chart, and if they can pull it out, Urban Meyer would have to seriously consider giving him the job.
          ...not sure where he is on reading defenses or how they have changed the offense to match his skill set...but the kid looks like the real deal in the making.

Comment

Looking pretty good right now

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ...not sure where he is on reading defenses or how they have changed the offense to match his skill set...but the kid looks like the real deal in the making.
            Nm
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X