Hate on, haters !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate on, haters !!!!

Just make sure you kiss the ring, first !!! Wooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! Champions !!!!!!!!!!
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

4 Turnovers and they still won. Go Buckeyes!!! Now the Eagles need to win a Superbowl and I can die in peace.

Comment

I absolutely hated on OSU for a long time. In my eyes, they were Tressel's OSU: slow, lumbering and boring. Urban built a completely different team.

Congrats EIO.

Comment

Can't lie, at 21-20 I was real worried

Originally posted by Dolomite View Post
        4 Turnovers and they still won. Go Buckeyes!!! Now the Eagles need to win a Superbowl and I can die in peace.
        Nm
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Congrats Man!

win as team! that's how its done..Im not surprised at all.. My nephew is a Buckeye, stationed in the Middle east somewhere's Im sure he is freaking out.

Party it up Ohio!:D
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Only got to watch the first quarter

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Just make sure you kiss the ring, first !!! Wooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!! Champions !!!!!!!!!!
            At work, pissed. I caught the final score, it looks like urban tapped that ass.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yeah I never liked the sweater

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              I absolutely hated on OSU for a long time. In my eyes, they were Tressel's OSU: slow, lumbering and boring. Urban built a completely different team.

Congrats EIO.
              Great to see the big 10 on top again
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it....

..it was fun too watch.Like you,I got a little worried when the Ducks closed the gap in the 3rd.

That running scheme saved the day and just destroyed it.

Congrats.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Coffee tastes real good this morning

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ..it was fun too watch.Like you,I got a little worried when the Ducks closed the gap in the 3rd.

That running scheme saved the day and just destroyed it.

Congrats.
                  For as much as I liked Tressel, I know that he would have gone away from Elliot in that second half, but Urban just kept pounding the rock. Only 8 seniors out of those starters. Elliot is a sophomore, Jones is a sophomore, Bosa is a sophomore. I think that OSU will be around for awhile. Just gotta figure out who gets to be QB next year.

Comment

Congrats. Rest of us can only hope Meyer takes a HC job in NFL soon or this will become the norm.

Hopefully the browns offer him a deal he can't refuse.

Comment

So OSU won?

Sorry, I turned that boring shit off about 5 minutes into the 3rd.

Good game plan though, just have much bigger guys run over the smaller guys.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Jones is a third year soph if I'm not mistaken. He could come out right now if he wanted.

He's played 3 games, but he's won all three, against 3 of the best teams in the country, and he's played great in them.

In 2012, he posted a tweet about why he should have to go to class, since he only came to OSU to play football, so clearly the education isn't keeping him there.

If you're him, and you can strike now when the iron is scolding hot, do you do it? There's no guarantee with Miller and Barrett coming back that he would even start next year.

Comment

I think he needs to stay

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          Jones is a third year soph if I'm not mistaken. He could come out right now if he wanted.

He's played 3 games, but he's won all three, against 3 of the best teams in the country, and he's played great in them.

In 2012, he posted a tweet about why he should have to go to class, since he only came to OSU to play football, so clearly the education isn't keeping him there.

If you're him, and you can strike now when the iron is scolding hot, do you do it? There's no guarantee with Miller and Barrett coming back that he would even start next year.
                          These last three games are the only games he's ever played in college. I can't blame him if he goes for the money, but I think he needs to get more seasoning. He should be the front runner for the starting job, though.

Comment

Definitely "hate" OSU and I'm going to have to hear how great they are from my brother who lives outside of Columbus but they looked real good.

Meyer is a great coach. While I still don't think they B1G is the strongest conference in football just yet, they showed up big this bowl season. Well, aside from the Terps against Stanford.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Meyer's Florida teams were known for criminals and unsavory characters ... but he wins, so who gives a shit, right?
                              Last edited by slag; 01-13-2015, 12:38 PM.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X