Coach Brown and 'cats cast-off sink lowly Owls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Hey big 5 know it all, their 1 barely played because he's injured, which is why they lost Saturday. Hard to win league games without your point.
    Sorry, just a Big 5 fan, not expert. I understand that loosing a starting PG will certainly mess up a team's chances.

Nova is fortunate to have depth at PG this year. Its starting PG had been nicked up and not shooting well until recently. In their one loss he shot something ugly like 1 of 9 with a costly late TO.

Fortunately for TU, they are in a good conference with additional opportunities for quality wins. Hopefully we'll end up with two teams in the big dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
      Sorry, just a Big 5 fan, not expert. I understand that loosing a starting PG will certainly mess up a team's chances.

Nova is fortunate to have depth at PG this year. Its starting PG had been nicked up and not shooting well until recently. In their one loss he shot something ugly like 1 of 9 with a costly late TO.

Fortunately for TU, they are in a good conference with additional opportunities for quality wins. Hopefully we'll end up with two teams in the big dance.
      Shut the hell up
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

sure compare the Dali Llama Pavillion

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
        155TH straight sell out for Nova, while 3/4 of the Liacouris crowd was probably there for Larry Brown ( and the return of the former NOVA kid...Ha.) I saw a lot of empty seats on N Broad.
        No I have not D/L'ed the Foxcatcher torrent yet but am looking forward to watching it.
        How about the latest Cosby rape victim? Bill's eyesight has not failed him in his senior years, she is pretty hot.
        http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...aims/21761945/
        to a 14,000 seat actual arena. Makes perfect sense.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          to a 14,000 seat actual arena. Makes perfect sense.
          Just correcting your math..... Liacouris ctr. has 10,200 (mostly empty)seats.

welcome back

Comment

youre correcting my MATH? dont think so

I got the capacity wrong...it was a guess, on that I will stand corrected, but Liacouras Center is still an actual arena attracting events the Pavillian cant...like Maroon 5, Globetrotters, etc.

As for actual math comprehension, a Villanova grad (you) just posted 3,000 empty seats in a 10,000-seat arena constitutes more than 50 percent.

thanks, good to be back.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X