So... Cardale Jones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Cardale Jones?

Can't see him calling a news conference to say he's still staying put -- at a place where he said he didn't come to play school.

Three games is a pretty small resume, especially when those three games were made all the better by your running back going for 200/game.

Big dude, big arm and he can run. Will be interested to see what he does at the combine.

Beat me to it

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
    Can't see him calling a news conference to say he's still staying put -- at a place where he said he didn't come to play school.

Three games is a pretty small resume, especially when those three games were made all the better by your running back going for 200/game.

Big dude, big arm and he can run. Will be interested to see what he does at the combine.
    I don't think I could justify a first rounder, way too rough around the edges and the team has huge needs elsewhere. If he's sitting there in the second? That's tempting. Such a small sample size but the dude has a cannon arm and can run and take hits. I'd be ok taking a chance on him.

Comment

Faster Daunte Culpepper?

Be worth a flyer

Comment

250 lbs

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Faster Daunte Culpepper?

Be worth a flyer
        6ft 5in too. He's more Jamarcus than Daunte. Unless someone has Chris Carter and Randy Moss on their team.

Comment

Daunte was 6'4 260 and had some talent and also could run.

I know he only played 3 games, but he's saw and you can teach Size and Speed

What a damn bust Jamarcus was...

Comment

Do they want a shot at the ring now or in 5 years? If it's now, forget about any QBs in the draft.

Go with Foles. He is good enough in chips system. Get a back up in FA.

The only offensive need in the draft is a wide receiver that needs to be covered by an opponents best CB or needs help from a Safty.

Everything else needs to be focused on the D. ESPECIALLY DBs.

McCoy won't last forever. He and Sproles are one of the best RB combos. Get a good WR .....STRENGTHEN the D ....and go for it NOW.

Comment

Wasn't saying he would replace Foles but he may be a better option than Butt Fumble and Barkley.

Comment

Wasn't saying he would replace Foles but he may be a better option than Butt Fumble and Barkley.
                I would have him as third qb...god no to back up this year.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Maybe. Maybe not. But if you waste a high draft pick on a QB instead of addressing more urgent needs.....what is the goal? A shot at the SB now.. Or build for the future?

Comment

Doesn't matter, he's staying.

Good thing he had a press conference to say it was an "easy decision" to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

Huh, didn't see that coming. Guess he's trying to drum up public support for a bid at starting QB.

Comment

I don’t know why you guys made this such a big deal.
                        That's an actual quote from this kid, to the media that showed up to the press conference he and his people set up, at his old high school.

Fuck that.

Comment

Hah!

Never mind.

Comment

Com on man, lighten up

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

How many 3rd string QB's get this kind of shine ? He went from "nobody knows me" to "everybody knows me" in about a month. Let him live.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I understand why the kid did it, that doesn't make it less of a waste of our time. It's not him, it's our sports culture, he's just following the trend, I get that.
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 01-15-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X