Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most important position the Eagles target in free agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most important position the Eagles target in free agency?

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Have enjoyed reading the board for over 10 years.

What position is most important that the Eagles target this year in Free Agency?

1. Cornerback
    1a. Safety

So far Chip Kelly has gone with younger mid level free agents that fit our system.

Wonder how you guys would feel about targeting Byron Maxwell (SEA) or Rahim Moore (DEN)?

Long snapper.

Comment

Long time lurker? Then you know what happens next.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Re-sign Grasmanis
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Don't tease me like that

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Re-sign Grasmanis
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Missionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Long time lurker View Post
              Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Have enjoyed reading the board for over 10 years.

What position is most important that the Eagles target this year in Free Agency?

1. Cornerback
              1a. Safety

So far Chip Kelly has gone with younger mid level free agents that fit our system.

Wonder how you guys would feel about targeting Byron Maxwell (SEA) or Rahim Moore (DEN)?
              Actually I think OLB/DE is most important. Brandon Graham is a FA. They can't rely on Cole + Marcus Smith, especially with a weak secondary and so little pass rush from the D Line.

If you were a FA CB would you want to come to Philly after what Fletcher was assigned to do? He was set on an island with little safety help and inconsistent pass rush.

Maybe when healthier at ILB they'll be able to trust a LB to cover a TE without S help. That could free up a S to help the corner. We know Cary Williams doesn't have the speed to cover without S help especially if in bump n run.

Comment

Doggy
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Reverse cowgirl
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wheel barrow
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Pile driver

Comment

Jackhammer...I'm a long time jerker...

Comment

Crossfaced chicken wing

Comment

Working...
                          X