Shady has Foles back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady has Foles back

"I like Nick. The person and player that everybody thought he was, he is," McCoy said. "There were a lot of injuries this year, Nick, obviously got injured. He gets all of the blame and he shouldn't. I think Nick's a good quarterback. He's the leader of our team. Just things didn't work out for him this year due to injury, but we've got his back. As a team, we didn't play well enough to win and to get into the playoffs."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...es-starting-qb

Shady would consider working things out cap wise too -

Shady was one of the great Eagles draft picks

Planet Iowa.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's OK

He was having a Children of the Corn flashback

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Planet Iowa.
        Why does this interview with Shady bother you so much?

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          "I like Nick. The person and player that everybody thought he was, he is," McCoy said. "There were a lot of injuries this year, Nick, obviously got injured. He gets all of the blame and he shouldn't. I think Nick's a good quarterback. He's the leader of our team. Just things didn't work out for him this year due to injury, but we've got his back. As a team, we didn't play well enough to win and to get into the playoffs."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...es-starting-qb

Shady would consider working things out cap wise too -

Shady was one of the great Eagles draft picks
          "I think Nick's a good quarterback..."

That's far from a strong endorsement; however, his quote suggests that he is confident they can win with him if there is enough talent around him.

Nick has had decent success late in games. He has not often produced TOs that ended chances to win late in the game.

I suppose Mariota would be better long term but using draft picks for him would set a playoff contending team back in the short term.

I think they should forget about Mariota and focus on resigning Maclin and B Graham and strengthening the CB, hopefully S and ILB positions in the draft.

Obviously there is much more we could dream about but FAs have to want to come to Philly and the team has to have $ under the cap.

Comment

Working...
          X