This Is A Lesson For The Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is A Lesson For The Eagles

Wilson is as mobile as you can get for a QB and he looks like shit. you need Defense to win.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Wilson is as mobile as you can get for a QB and he looks like shit. you need Defense to win.
    I honestly don't understand the point you are trYing to make.

Comment

But the hags have the best defense

I thought it was interesting that the pack was running a highschool harryish offense to start out the game
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No Mariota.

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
        I honestly don't understand the point you are trYing to make.

Comment

Clearly. Wilson has shown time and time again that he can't win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Because Seattle has not invested in its defense?

Comment

No all this stupid talk about needing a QB and trading multiple assets to get Mariota is just fucking dumb.

Comment

This game is fixed too

Multiple obvious holding calls against the pack o-line not called, several PIs not called as well. I'm so done with the NFL .

Comment

And you're right, trying to move up and draft Maroti is stupid

Comment

But must be pointed out....

Originally posted by EaglePride View Post
                    And you're right, trying to move up and draft Maroti is stupid
                    There has been damn little talk in favor of moving up to make such a pick...if anything there has been more talk condemning such thinking.

The local radios stations according to folks here have been talking such nonsense.....ratings.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Excellent point

Comment

Wilson has been awful, this game is showing how important good qb play is. Even with probably the best defense in the league they have trouble if he isn't playing well.

I don't think the Eagles should trade a ton to get Mariota, but this game is about Wilson playing badly as much as it is about the Packers D.

Comment

But the team with the best defense isn't winning.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Good call Anthony. You sure know your sports !

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              Wilson is as mobile as you can get for a QB and he looks like shit.
                              He's a loser.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X