Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey 12th man: why are the Sonics now the Thunder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 12th man: why are the Sonics now the Thunder?

If you're such a bad ass, loyal fan base?
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Impolite
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Glove, Coke Kemp, Detlef, Shuttlesworth, and a young Durant aren't enough to fill your arena?

Comment

McMillan too

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
        Glove, Coke Kemp, Detlef, Shuttlesworth, and a young Durant aren't enough to fill your arena?
        They had a nice squad.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It would also be impolite to point how the Warriors got to California and who was on THAT team.

Comment

The big smooth

Comment

OB's favorite player Wilt.

Comment

Working...
              X