Looking At Potential Historic Chicken Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking At Potential Historic Chicken Choke

I still an an absolute amazement that Green Bay Intercepting player when it was 19-7 just went down when he could have ran for a long way and sealed that game for sure.

HAHAHAHA

Classic!

Comment

this is the one time I would be a fan of a coach being fired right after a game. This is historic.

Comment

Oh my. A legend was just born.

Comment

With a mobile qb the possibilities are endless.

Comment

He thought the game was being sealed, but yes, in hindsight he should of kept running.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's because you never played organized sports. You are a quitter and a loser.

Comment

Prevent defense gave green bay a chance. Why do teams still do that?

Comment

I watched 1000's of games and never saw this.

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                  That's because you never played organized sports. You are a quitter and a loser.

Comment

Perfectly scripted

wow

Comment

How many hours have you dedicated

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                      to Madden and Tecmo Bowl?
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Houston vs Buffalo?

Comment

Yes

this is the one time I would be a fan of a coach being fired right after a game. This is historic.
                          Let's fire Mike McCarthy.
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

They heard Coach Ted was available, they wanna move quick before Atlanta snatches him up.

Comment

You're the biggest dickhead, cry over spilt milk, hindsight is 20/20 Monday Morning QB I have ever seen.

Why don't you stop bitching after a result and accurately predict something beforehand?
                              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                              X