One of the Ugliest Title games ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Ugliest Title games ever

it went to OT and will always have its place in the History, but to many Turn overs,,Was an Ugly win but I'm sure that Expansion franchise will take it..I hope they get blown the fuc out in 2 weeks and sherman will have to have his Mom scroll for him!
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-18-2015, 08:09 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    it went to OT and will always have its place in the History, but to many Turn overs,,Was an Ugly win but I'm sure that Expansion franchise will take it..I hope they get blown the fuc out in 2 weeks and sherman will have to have his Mom scroll for him!
    Ugly game and this was an ugly post. Xoxo
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
      Ugly game and this was an ugly post. Xoxo

Comment

So you'll be rooting for the Cheatriots?

Comment

Won't be rooting for Anyone

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          So you'll be rooting for the Cheatriots?
          plenty of SB's I don't care who won...the Seafags are a bunch of clowns
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Not one mention of coke, weed, or hookers. Disappointed.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Its not Greg Anthony Post

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Not one mention of coke, weed, or hookers. Disappointed.
              fucin losers!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Greg been soliciting them hoes
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                X