• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots still cheating

FanDueche results illegitimate.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fc-title-game/
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Why does this shit always circle about that team???

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    ....it's ridiculous....always too much smoke.

How about every time this is proven the entire Patriots FO gets a kick in the crotch and 10 lashes???
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It's sanctioned by McMahon.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Heel of the AFC

It's sanctioned by McMahon.
        .....disgusting.

Another horrible SB matchup....bring on the college hoops.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

we would love it if he was doing it with the Eagles

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ....it's ridiculous....always too much smoke.

How about every time this is proven the entire Patriots FO gets a kick in the crotch and 10 lashes???
          ...and having the same success.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Maybe...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            ...and having the same success.
            ..maybe not...let's try it and I will let you know...until then Fuck'em.

Comment

i hear you

youre too young but Gene Mauch was like that when he managed the Phils...of course they never won anything...but at the time he was this mad genius who knew the rules better than nayone and knew how to skirt the rules also
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

They Probably only win 45-10 instead of 45-7 and Blount only runs for 20 yards and 1 TD if those balls were inflated properly. Those cheating bastards.

Comment

Brady is going to his 6th SB...

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  youre too young but Gene Mauch was like that when he managed the Phils...of course they never won anything...but at the time he was this mad genius who knew the rules better than nayone and knew how to skirt the rules also
                  That's fucking nuts....they have been caught, fined, lost draft picks, ridiculed, etc etc......but hey still keep going.

Steinbrenner did it in baseball with running the price tag to the moon, while Kraft and Bellicheat snubb thier noses at the rules.

Bring back the cement carpet of the Vet or start some bounty bowls...do something to gain that edge. It's a freaking joke.....hell,start taking out thhe refs like they do in the WWE..toss them into the Gatorade table...that should be good for ratings at least.
                  Last edited by Raptor; 01-19-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X