No announcement yet.

Remember that freezing rain on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that freezing rain on Sunday?

Here's an interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ApxVyskuI#t=36
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Holy shit

That truck keeps sliding before it skids over the median and the person filming is fucked. I know for damn sure I'd be flipping out and not silently filming.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

At the risk of KGing the thread, I had something similar happen a few years back. Except it was morning rush hour in the summer, on a dry Baltimore Beltway. I came upon a bunch of suddenly stopped traffic and had to slow down quickly. I looked back to see a tractor trailer jack knifing maybe a few hundred yards or so behind me. Sideways, smoke coming from the tires. And nowhere to go for me. Fortunately it stopped short of hitting anybody...but it did frighten me a bit.

The guy in the video apparently had room in front, and he probably should have tried to move forward.

Comment

Thats my Exit I grew up in East Brunswick.

That guy is lucky If you're involved in an accident you should get out of the way.Not break out your Iphone to start filming. Move your vehicle to a safe location. IE not the left lane of the Trucks and Busses side of the NJTP.

Comment

Saw that on the news

I was disappointed in his follow up video tho - "what I did after the crash". I was expecting to see his throwing his underwear out the window
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
          X