No announcement yet.

Kelly showing no respect for Foles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eagles need to find the next Bruce Irvin and all those other stud first round picks seattle has made.

Comment

so what's your point?

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Wasn't Tom Brady a fourth rounder?

I don't trust Chip's judgement on Pac 10 players.
      All 4th round QBs should be hall of famers?
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Tough concept
        the only thing is that we don't know if he can run it better at the pro-level. that's why it's a huge risk.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Exactly

"Runs better" means runs better, not runs the offense better.

And those who "know" Mariotta will run Kelly's offense better against pro defenses are full of shit.
          Last edited by slag; 01-21-2015, 10:19 AM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yep, no sure thing in the draft.

Originally posted by slag View Post
            "Runs better" means runs better, not runs the offense better.

And those who "know" Mariotta will run Kelly's offense better against pro defenses are full of shit.
            ...talk of trading away a lot to move up that much is horseshit.

NFL history is full of epic disasters when teams do this.

Madden fantasies running amok.

I would agree we need some insurance for Foles, but better to try the Baylor or UCLA QB in the lower rounds....save your picks to fill the holes this team will inevitably have.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Hasn't done shit for the team

Originally posted by slag View Post
              How'd that work out?
              nm
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

These rumors are starting to remind me of Trader Mike back in the 70s. Traded all of his top picks for washed up veterans--I know this is different but trading premium picks for an unknown will set this franchise back years if it doesn't work out. I mean it hasn't worked out for the Skins in the long run and it didn't work out for the Saints when they traded all of their picks for Ricky Williams.

Comment

How's their defense?

Comment

I don't think they have one.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Only time I remember something like this working out for a team was the Giants and Eli Manning. They already had a solid D at the time, though.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Again, I don't think the organ-eye-zation should mortgage the future to move up to draft a spread offense QB. The offense just needs to protect the ball better. Way too many turnovers. I would like to see one more year of Nicky as the starter. I'd rather see the picks used to fix the secondary.

Comment

They were also ready to run his ass out of town when he threw too many picks and his footwork sucked, up to and including the year they won the Super Bowl at 9-7.

Comment

That is the only I can thinks of...

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                            Only time I remember something like this working out for a team was the Giants and Eli Manning. They already had a solid D at the time, though.
                            and there are angles to it that could be debated.....of course Archie Manning had as much to do about that trade than anyone's FO.

This shit never works out....the odds are higher than reaching a SB.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Giant D ranked 17th, 14th, 24th and 17th in points allowed during Eli's first 4 seasons. The fourth year was when they won the first Super Bowl. Right around middle of the pack, but they came on strong when it mattered most.

The one thing they always did well was get after the QB, something the Eagles D has shown they can do as well.
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 01-21-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I'm a Foles guy. I don't want another QB.
                                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                                X