The NFL now has a real scandal on its hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL now has a real scandal on its hands

In today's PFT.com, ex-Buccaneers QB Brad Johnson admitted to paying someone $7500 to scuff all of the balls used in their SB against Oakland. It isn't bad enough that he bribed someone, it's worse that he bribed NFL employees to tamper with them.

Noodle Arm needed a better grip?

Who'd a thunk it?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

These accusations,scandals,changes in public attitude,

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Noodle Arm needed a better grip?

Who'd a thunk it?
      ...are starting to come at fastball pace for the NFL and they are struggling to stay ahead of them.

It's only going to escalate as "real" stories emerge and sharks begin to circle....it's not hard to envision thier bottom line taking a hit in the future if the trend continues.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Dare I say, they're losing their grip?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Dare I say, they're losing their grip?
          McMahon is too busy worrying about what shoes Marshawn Lynch is wearing to notice the main piece of equipment in his game is being tampered with.

Comment

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post
            McMahon is too busy worrying about what shoes Marshawn Lynch is wearing to notice the main piece of equipment in his game is being tampered with.
            Nothing violates the integrity of the game like gold shoes that were not customized by an NFL sponsor.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
            X