Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99 more days of "trade up for Mariota" talk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 more days of "trade up for Mariota" talk!

We broke the century mark on "days left til 2015 draft"

Ugh.....

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    We broke the century mark on "days left til 2015 draft"
    ....only going to get worse once we are past the SB, agonizing until FA starts.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I was at a banquet last night where Amaro was one of the speakers.

He said "we're excited to see what Freddy Galvis does now that he has the chance to be our everyday shortstop."

When I heard him actually say that out loud, it really sunk in that the Phillies will be even less of a distraction than last year.

I'm hoping the Owls can get their shit together, and I enjoy watching the Sixers grow, but other than that...gonna be a rough couple of months.

Comment

March Madness helps

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        I was at a banquet last night where Amaro was one of the speakers.

He said "we're excited to see what Freddy Galvis does now that he has the chance to be our everyday shortstop."

When I heard him actually say that out loud, it really sunk in that the Phillies will be even less of a distraction than last year.

I'm hoping the Owls can get their shit together, and I enjoy watching the Sixers grow, but other than that...gonna be a rough couple of months.

and so does a long vacation.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Got a weekend trip to CT and a trip to Cancun in the months between now and the draft, I'm sure they will help.

Comment

Working...
          X