Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belicheat

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-football-news

"I was shocked to learn of the footballs on Monday. I had no knowledge until Monday morning. I'd say I've learned a lot more about this process in the last three days than I knew, or had talked about it, in the last 40 years that I've coached in this league."

"I have no explanation for what happened" and "I've told you everything I know."

"In my entire coaching career, I have never talked to any player or staff member about football air pressure. "The footballs are approved by the league and officials pregame, and we play with what's out there. That's the only way that I have ever thought about that."

-Belichick
    Whether or not it had an affect on the game, this statement is bullshit. He controls every phase of the game, from Sunday evening until the next Sunday at 1:05PM. He signs players before games just to get team intel. He allegedly provides an injury report that is effectively irrelevant and would make NHL teams blush. He artfully interprets rules (even if legal), to their maximum stretching. But he had no idea here?

I'm not buying this.

He has no class.

Comment

Actually, I believe him. He essential threw his QB under the bus on this one. Think about it... who really benefits from a deflated ball? You think they would have deflated balls without Brady's knowledge and/or consent?

Comment

"I Was Shocked..."

Yeah, just like you were shocked to learn of the videotaping of the other team's signals. They fined you 500K for that -- for this it should be a million and then banning your sorry ass for life!
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
          http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...-football-news

Whether or not it had an affect on the game, this statement is bullshit. He controls every phase of the game, from Sunday evening until the next Sunday at 1:05PM. He signs players before games just to get team intel. He allegedly provides an injury report that is effectively irrelevant and would make NHL teams blush. He artfully interprets rules (even if legal), to their maximum stretching. But he had no idea here?

I'm not buying this.
          Would you take him and his 3 Rings if you had the chance?

Comment

would you rather

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            Would you take him and his 3 Rings if you had the chance?
            suck a man's dick and have no one know or not suck a dude's dick but everyone thinks you did (including your dad)?
            Last edited by JuTMSY4; 01-22-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

suck a man's dick and have no one know or not suck a dude's dick but everyone thinks you did (including your dad)?
              Are you trying to tell us something?

Comment

you never answered

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                Are you trying to tell us something?
                my equally irrelevant question.

Comment

my equally irrelevant question.
                  Dude, just come out, It's OK. it's acceptable now. Weirdo.

Comment

Brady denies any knowledge too

the plot sickens
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This is such bullshit.

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      the plot sickens
                      Ok, nobody knows who did it.

But come on, for Brady to say he didn't even notice is beyond belief! The guy throws footballs for a living. There's just no way he didn't notice the balls were under inflated.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Ok, nobody knows who did it.

But come on, for Brady to say he didn't even notice is beyond belief! The guy throws footballs for a living. There's just no way he didn't notice the balls were under inflated.
                        Historically, he's never cared much about the football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...own-footballs/
                        ---
                        In 2006, Brady and Peyton Manning successfully lobbied the league to let every team provide its own footballs to use on offense. Prior to that, it was always the home team that supplied the footballs, which meant that road team quarterbacks didn’t get to try the footballs out until pregame warmups.

Brady said at the time that he appreciated the opportunity to address the league’s Competition Committee and get a rule change that he felt would be advantageous to himself and other quarterbacks.

“The thing is, every quarterback likes it a little bit different,” Brady told the Sun-Sentinel at the time. “Some like them blown up a little bit more, some like them a little more thin, some like them a little more new, some like them really broken in.”
                        ---
                        --
                        Your Retarded

Comment

Now that is interesting

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                          Historically, he's never cared much about the football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...own-footballs/
                          ---
                          In 2006, Brady and Peyton Manning successfully lobbied the league to let every team provide its own footballs to use on offense. Prior to that, it was always the home team that supplied the footballs, which meant that road team quarterbacks didn’t get to try the footballs out until pregame warmups.

Brady said at the time that he appreciated the opportunity to address the league’s Competition Committee and get a rule change that he felt would be advantageous to himself and other quarterbacks.

“The thing is, every quarterback likes it a little bit different,” Brady told the Sun-Sentinel at the time. “Some like them blown up a little bit more, some like them a little more thin, some like them a little more new, some like them really broken in.”
                          ---
                          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Brady has small hands, he needs deflation. Easier to control. He's like T Rex.

I was a QB in High School. I had the lineman sit on the balls before games when the opportunity arose. I was strong and accurate but had small hands. My wife calls me T Rex. She sends me stupid texts with T Rex pictures.

Inflated balls sail high. Or slip out of your hands.

that is all

Comment

Ok ... explain why he was better in the second half when the Pats fucked up the Colts worse and the balls were properly inflated.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X