Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deflatergate, or, just where the fuck is Zero Goodell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflatergate, or, just where the fuck is Zero Goodell?

This whole psi thing is one big pile of crap. It just didn't mean a fucking thing.

That said, it somehow has grown wings and become a national issue. So now that it's so important, where is the commissioner hiding? No opinion Rog? This fucking guy is never around when a commissioner is really needed. He's a worthless fucking pimple on the NFL who's big deal is reading the names of the early draft picks.

And by the way, just why are the respective teams responsible for the ball's inflation? We already are convinced the officials are very incompetent, but now the league is saying they don't even have the smarts to put air in a ball! They can't trust an official to check the air? It's a billion dollar league, but they haven't figured out how to inflate a ball. They can't afford to have a minimum wage lackey sit on the sidelines and tend to the balls?

The NFL goes from the ridiculous (terrible officiating) to the sublime (air in balls).

(Sigh) what a joke.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    This whole psi thing is one big pile of crap. It just didn't mean a fucking thing.

That said, it somehow has grown wings and become a national issue. So now that it's so important, where is the commissioner hiding? No opinion Rog? This fucking guy is never around when a commissioner is really needed. He's a worthless fucking pimple on the NFL who's big deal is reading the names of the early draft picks.

And by the way, just why are the respective teams responsible for the ball's inflation? We already are convinced the officials are very incompetent, but now the league is saying they don't even have the smarts to put air in a ball! They can't trust an official to check the air? It's a billion dollar league, but they haven't figured out how to inflate a ball. They can't afford to have a minimum wage lackey sit on the sidelines and tend to the balls?

The NFL goes from the ridiculous (terrible officiating) to the sublime (air in balls).

(Sigh) what a joke.
    Resident New England apologist deflecting blame from the Patriots to the NFL.

Shocking.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

I hope you're posting from Indiana

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      Resident New England apologist deflecting blame from the Patriots to the NFL.

Shocking.
      Igglephans needs to be represented.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        Igglephans needs to be represented.
        Haha. Nah, I'll be representing the Terps and Igglephans from my living room.

This is a big game for both teams so it'll hopefully be a good one. Although a Terps blowout like their last game wouldn't be terrible to watch.

Here's a video to get you ready for it.

--
        Your Retarded

Comment

Yo McCarthy and Dimbonuous, see this?

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Haha. Nah, I'll be representing the Terps and Igglephans from my living room.

This is a big game for both teams so it'll hopefully be a good one. Although a Terps blowout like their last game wouldn't be terrible to watch.

Here's a video to get you ready for it.

Fuck you Midwestern, corn chomping, meatloaf savoring assholes. The shit is in tonight baby!

Comment

This link

is different than the one I got tweeted, but one for Cali is interesting.

I'm sure Ref was the driving force behind the "what is BB cream" lookup.

http://blog.estately.com/2014/12/her...state-in-2014/
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

bwah, igitis
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Wha haaaaaaapen?
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm still trying to figure it out

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Wha haaaaaaapen?
                  God, how I hate that college 3.

Now it looks like Indiana is turning into Duke!

Comment

Oh God, don't say that! Please don't ever compare my beloved Hoosiers to Team Ratface.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Wha haaaaaaapen?
                      I wasn't optimistic about getting a win there but I didn't expect that. They were draining threes like the Terps against MSU.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X