Interesting QB Comparison re: Eagles vs Sea/NE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I firmly believe if you told TerpEagle that the sun rises in the east, he'd tell you it didn't.
    100% agree.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
      He likes to start an argument, that's for sure..

I think of a lot of it is just playing Devil's Advocate
      100% agree.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

I'll admit I don't get your shtick. Not that you should care.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          From Paul Domowitch:

Who would have thought Sanchez threw the ball downfield more than any other QB, let alone two of the higher tier ones...19% for Foles does a lot to explain the high INT numbers. If you're going to throw deep, as the Eagles seem to like to do, it would behoove you to have an over the top threat like a DeSean Jackson.
          It would be interesting to see those stats from last year.

I suspect the Eagles threw deep so often this past year *because* they did not have a deep threat like DJax. Without a credible deep threat defenses can stay close to the line of scrimmage and bottle up RBs.

Comment

17% of his passes were deep in 2013. He completed them at a better clip in 2013, because, shocker, he had a deep ball threat.

Foles wants to throw the ball downfield and Chip seems ok with him doing so. If he's the QB going forward, they need to give him someone to throw said deep ball to.

Comment

Regardless of who's QB having a viable deep threat definitely takes Chip's offense up a level. They needed that this year. Another thing they badly needed was a #2 receiver who could actually get separation. Some people continue to downplay the importance of talented receivers in this offense but without that they're going nowhere. Imagine if Maclin leaves and they don't replace him?

Comment

He is not worth the farm when Foles is here now.

Comment

Working...
                X