WOO HOO!! What a great break!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOO HOO!! What a great break!!!!

My neighbor ordered a set of Baltimore Ravens shower curtain rings, but then dumb company sent him Eagles curtain rings in error.

Being a good guy, he just let me have them for free!!!!

What a deal.

ps.....I was going to offer them to Ellsworth, but then I remembered he had no use for them.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

You should've seen

How excited the Ref got when his neigbor mistakenly received a batch of Dallas Cowboys thongs.
    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
      How excited the Ref got when his neigbor mistakenly received a batch of Dallas Cowboys thongs.

I heard it was male blowup dolls dressed as Cowboy's?

Comment

What a coincidence!

My neighbor ordered some New York Jets valve stem covers, but the dumbasses at the company sent him Philadelphia Eagles valve stem covers by mistake. So he gave them to me and I put them on my bicycle tires!

--------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

How about that ... I also know a Jets fan

who ordered Jets kitchen towels and got Vagiant towels.

So he gave them to me and I wiped my ass with them.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

ells could use them as cock rings

But too big
            ... Punch!
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The hits just keep coming!

Now another neighbor ordered a foreskins Tiffany lamp but the stupid factory sent them an Eagles shade instead!

I'm just raking this stuff in!

I thought this might be nice for Ellsworth, but then I remembered he doesn't have electricity yet. What a shame.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
              X