Per Shefter: Bucs Want Mariota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per Shefter: Bucs Want Mariota

Rotoworld report from Adam Shefter said the Bucs want Mariota. So can all the trade Foles shit stop now.

Neither Winston nor Mariota have worked out for any teams or gone through interviews. Who a team wants now doesn't mean that's who they'll want on draft day. These things change.

The simple truth is that the Eagles, the Bucs and every other NFL team aren't set on any player and until that card is handed in, speculation about any and every possible scenario will take place because that's all the media and we as fans can do: speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Rotoworld report from Adam Shefter said the Bucs want Mariota. So can all the trade Foles shit stop now.
      And next week he will be reporting that Bucs Really want Winston.

Comment

This is unacceptable. If Chip wants him....he should have him. Throw in Macklin,
        Ertz with McCoy and Kendrick's, a couple of 1st rounds .....and let's get this done.

Comment

Could be the bucs just trying to drive up the price. There are teams in the top ten that have more to offer than the eagles. I like mariotta. I like foles. I dont think mariotta or winston is probable...but if possible nothing wrong with drafting them.

That being said... and even with foles being bleh this year...I also can't deny 2013 either. Teams had a book on him....but it seemed his mistakes were all mechanics issues for the most part. He missed a bunch of wide open guys throwing long or just off target.

I would like to see him get another shot...BUT... fight for the job and not just be handed it. Maybe he plays better that way...no clue though
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            I would like to see him get another shot...BUT... fight for the job and not just be handed it. Maybe he plays better that way...no clue though
            I'd say he played better competing for the job against Vick and with the constant threat of Vick reclaiming the job than he did with Buttfumble as his clear backup. Before Iowa and Tom Retard flip out, yes, I know the OL was hurt last year, but either way Foles looked like a different guy.

Who knows, maybe Foles needs that threat and constant competition to push himself?

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              This is unacceptable. If Chip wants him....he should have him. Throw in Macklin,
              Ertz with McCoy and Kendrick's, a couple of 1st rounds .....and let's get this done.
              Wtf? Huh
              Last edited by phillyeagles36; 01-30-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                I'd say he played better competing for the job against Vick and with the constant threat of Vick reclaiming the job than he did with Buttfumble as his clear backup. Before Iowa and Tom Retard flip out, yes, I know the OL was hurt last year, but either way Foles looked like a different guy.

Who knows, maybe Foles needs that threat and constant competition to push himself?
                He looked off in preseason as well.

From what I read...lazor was constantly on him to get better. Musgrave doesn't seem that type and maybe that's what he needs as well...competition and someone to be on him.

Hes definitely capable of making some really top notch passes (ertz in the giants game)...but then some things like where he tried to throw it out bounds and threw it to antrelle on the sideline same game.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                  Translation: The Bucs want to fleece us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Neither Winston nor Mariota have worked out for any teams or gone through interviews. Who a team wants now doesn't mean that's who they'll want on draft day. These things change.

The simple truth is that the Eagles, the Bucs and every other NFL team aren't set on any player and until that card is handed in, speculation about any and every possible scenario will take place because that's all the media and we as fans can do: speculate.
                    Your 100% right I just saw it on Rotowrold, it's what I have been saying about everyone epculating on Chip not wanting Foles and wanting Mariota. Nobody knows since Chip is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Working...
                    X