• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innis & Bruno show weekdays 1-6

Mint

link?

Comment

Love Bruno..great move bringing him in if this is true. I absolutely hated Innis at first, but after a while he finds a way to grow on you. His show is actually pretty entertaining. Those two guys should beat that snarky little know it all Missanelli in that time slot.

Comment

I heard ad/announcement for it on WIP driving to work earlier.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-30-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Here you go:

@JoshInnesRadio: We are moving to afternoons with @TonyBrunoShow. Thank you all for making that possible. One goal...Beat Bitchanelli.

Comment

awesome

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Here you go:

@JoshInnesRadio: We are moving to afternoons with @TonyBrunoShow. Thank you all for making that possible. One goal...Beat Bitchanelli.
            Innes makes good radio and Bruno is highly entertaining. In any event, can't be worse than Macnow or gargano or any other garbage they've had since the Burger King left.

Comment

They were together a few days over Xmas break and were great. Small sample size but they could be excellent together.

Looks like they're going up against the espn show.

Is that Missanelli guy good? Have never heard him or espn radio Philly since it's not on the espn radio app feed.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-30-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

NHOH, are they a big fat person?
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  Mint
                  Love it

Comment

I heard the commercial on my drive home last night - apparently Bruno is going to fly solo for a little while. I'm guessing because the reshuffling requires moving him off evenings and so they need to take care of that.

Either way, nice to see something competitive.

Also, the cuz is out of a job right now.

Comment

Awful. I hate JI. Honestly. I would love to punch him in his fat face. I dig Bruno though. Rather listen to 97.5 till Miss comes on. He sucks dick too!

Comment

Gay & gayer
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Over/under on months...

until 97.5 changes to: Easy Listening/religious/top 40/smooth jazz format?

They have one guy worth listening to: Phil from Mt. Airey. The rest are unlistenable.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

phil

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            until 97.5 changes to: Easy Listening/religious/top 40/smooth jazz format?

They have one guy worth listening to: Phil from Mt. Airey. The rest are unlistenable.
                            is a putz.

I'm game for anything that makes Mikey Mush and Bruno Feud on the air.

Comment

I haven't listened to MM in nearly 2 years. Does he still do those spelling contests and alltime fantasy drafts with the callers? What a hack.

Comment

Working...
                              X