WTF is up Eldrick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slaggo's worst post ever.

Like anyone gives a shit about that lowlife.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I've never indicated here or anywhere else that I like him.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

In part ... and I don't disagree that his head got fucked up when his image went south.

However, despite not winning majors, he still had game a year ago.

This shit is nuts.

And although I never liked him as a person from what I could tell, he is no doubt one of the best 3 who ever played and may be the best.

To see him repeatedly unable to make a shot that a scratch player at your local CC next to never fucks up is astonishing.

Comment

You clearly give a shit though.

Comment

Igitis
            Last edited by slag; 01-30-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Clearly give a shit about what?

Comment

So why bother to mention the piece of shit?

I know you're a huge golf guy, but what's that got to do with even mentioning him?
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Because I'm such a rabid fan that I'm even familiar with all the obscure nobodies in the game.

Comment

you give a shit about IG-itis???

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Igitis
                    ???
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Having re-read the thread, it appears you are saying I give a shit about Eldrick.

Well, to the extent he's a still a major golf influence, yes ... but to the extent he's a piece of shit, I actually think Jerry mistakes a bit of schadenfreude and astonishment for sympathy.

Comment

oh just admit

Having re-read the thread, it appears you are saying I give a shit about Eldrick.

Well, to the extent he's a still a major golf influence, yes ... but to the extent he's a piece of shit, I actually think Jerry mistakes a bit of schadenfreude and astonishment for sympathy.
                        You like our beloved tiger
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Nope ... my brother and I were actually giggling and clapping like little schoolgirls discussing his problems yesterday.

On the other hand, any golfer that's nearly quit because they can't figure out WTF is going on (like I nearly did a few years back) can relate.

It's astounding how bewildered he is ... his face during his press conference looked like Costner's at the US Open driving range in Tin Cup.
                          Last edited by slag; 01-31-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I still wanna see him break the high talker's record

Nope ... my brother and I were actually giggling and clapping like little schoolgirls discussing his problems yesterday.

On the other hand, any golfer that's nearly quit because they can't figure out WTF is going on (like I nearly did a few years back) can relate.

It's astounding how bewildered he is ... his face during his press conference looked like Costner's at the US Open driving range in Tin Cup.
                            Looking less likely tho
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don't know if you like him but you do make a lot of Eldrick posts. Maybe you respected his skills when he had them.

His struggles are entertaining. Hope he never wins another major. I could read "Tiger shot 82" posts all day.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 01-31-2015, 07:55 PM.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Well, then you haven't paid much attention to all those many posts you profess to have noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X