• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And you saw Donovan throwing up..."

Memories!

Still had a great time in Jax though.

http://www.inquirer.com/sports/20150...ppearance.html

I don't think many will forget the last 5 minutes of that super bowl.

Comment

Yeah -- McChunky Running The Nonexistent Hurry-Up

Like every fan not lucky enough to be there, I was sitting here screaming, "What the FUCK are you doing? MOVE!!!" as he w-a-l-k-e-d the team downfield. It's a two score game and he's going slower than a 90-year old grandma taking a stroll through the park!

And then there was The Barf Seen Round The World. AAARRRGGGHHH!
      Last edited by Kelly Green; 01-31-2015, 11:40 AM.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

the 1Q is what gets me still.

the pick, defensive penalty and picked again. That fucking pissed me off. Could have had the 7-0 lead in the first quarter and who knows, maybe a 14-0 lead in the 2nd.

as far as the last five minutes, it was really difficult having all the Pats fans around us looking at us like 'what the fuck is your team doing?' and having to reply 'welcome to our world, that's Andy.'

ugh

Comment

yup

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post
          the pick, defensive penalty and picked again. That fucking pissed me off. Could have had the 7-0 lead in the first quarter and who knows, maybe a 14-0 lead in the 2nd.

as far as the last five minutes, it was really difficult having all the Pats fans around us looking at us like 'what the fuck is your team doing?' and having to reply 'welcome to our world, that's Andy.'

ugh
          game could have been over at halftime.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
            Like every fan not lucky enough to be there, I was sitting here screaming, "What the FUCK are you doing? MOVE!!!" as he w-a-l-k-e-d the team downfield. It's a two score game and he's going slower than a 90-year old grandma taking a stroll through the park!

And then there was The Barf Seen Round The World. AAARRRGGGHHH!
            All that and they STILL had a chance if Reid didn't botch the end-game TWICE. First, they should have kicked deep. Second, they failed to either go for the punt block or the return.

If they kicked deep and gave BWest a chance to return the punt, they have a good chance to tie and and outside chance at a win.

Still pisses me off.

-AE

Comment

Working...
            X