• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sicksers won again

did not get to see it. GO SICKSERS!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Triple double for MCW. 17 on 6/13 shooting with 10 boards and 10 assists.

Noel shot 7 of 8. He finished with 14, 6 boards, 3 assists, 4 steals and 6 blocks. He looked like the player we're hoping he can become.

I feel bad for Thad, he went from our rebuild to theirs. Can't see how he doesn't try to sign with a contender this offseason.

Comment

wow

maybe I should rip Noel more often!

Agreed on Thad...always loved his game, his effort, his professionalism. Thank about how well some of the other guys they got rid of are doing now...Holiday, Speights, even Iggy and Hawes doing OK with their new teams. How about Vukevic (sp?) he would deff look good back on this team.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

The way Speights is playing is crazy. He's playing the best ball of his career. That Warriors team is my favorite team to watch right now. Curry and Thompson are unreal. It's perfect for Iggy too because he's finally in the role we all thought he'd suceed in and not the role he was forced to play here.

Comment

yup

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          The way Speights is playing is crazy. He's playing the best ball of his career. That Warriors team is my favorite team to watch right now. Curry and Thompson are unreal. It's perfect for Iggy too because he's finally in the role we all thought he'd suceed in and not the role he was forced to play here.
          I wish I could see more Warriors games.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
          X