Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again hockey proves itself a fringe sport for mouth breathers

http://reverbpress.com/news/drunk-ho...charges-video/
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Sickening.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

They are reporting on the news here....

that The Littlest Telemarketer has hopped on his jet to go to Dakota and right this egregious wrong.

After all, Native Americans are his bag.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Wow.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

The new gen of phillies fan blows as well. Like that fat cunt that puked on the cop or those college dickbags looking for a fight.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

They haven't been around since 2011.

Comment

The last line of the article is spot on

Where the fuck were the rest of the people sitting by the kids. I swear, people can be so spineless at times. Hopefully those kids will get some better memories.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                They haven't been around since 2011.
                My girlfriend was making me listen to taylor swift... was going nuts.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The sheer amount of Utley shirseys that haven't been outside of the bandwagon Phillie fans' closets since 2011 could cloth all of Africa.

Comment

My cousin took me to the flyers game last night. I imagine it's the same crowd that used to go to Alter Bridge concerts in the mid-00s

Comment

Working...
                    X