OK, now is when the Cheatriots go over their illegal videotape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, now is when the Cheatriots go over their illegal videotape

In order to prepare for the second half.

They will probably let the air out of some more footballs, establish a new radio channel to talk to Brady right up t the snap(I don't know how THAT as little publicity as it did).
    No snow in Arizona so no need to bring out the snow plow for a field goal or invoke the "tuck" rule.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    In order to prepare for the second half.

They will probably let the air out of some more footballs, establish a new radio channel to talk to Brady right up t the snap(I don't know how THAT as little publicity as it did).
    No snow in Arizona so no need to bring out the snow plow for a field goal or invoke the "tuck" rule.
    Seahawks are in the middle of hooking up speakers to pump in crowd noise, passing out some PEDs, going over their own illegal tapes, adjusting the balls to wilsons liking. They are also going over how to better hold and interfere with the receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
      Seahawks are in the middle of hooking up speakers to pump in crowd noise, passing out some PEDs, going over their own illegal tapes, adjusting the balls to wilsons liking. They are also going over how to better hold and interfere with the receivers.
      OK Hope your Pats win.

I really don't care too much who wins this game but I do know the Patriots cheated against my Eagles.
      --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        OK Hope your Pats win.

I really don't care too much who wins this game but I do know the Patriots cheated against my Eagles.
        They broke the rules but did not gain an advantage as the Eagles were doing the same thing in the super bowl.

Comment

You doing way too much

Originally posted by harls View Post
          We get it....you like Bill and the boyz. Don't turn this into another "Mike Vick" obsession thing.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            We get it....you like Bill and the boyz. Don't turn this into another "Mike Vick" obsession thing.
            He seems to be defending them a lot.
            --------

Comment

Over the top.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X