X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the thing

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Seriously that was a terrible call.
    He had four downs and timeouts available! At least try to punch it in a couple times or at least once before you throw it. And its not like the Patsies D had stopped him all game.

Beyond Reid-esque
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Carroll explained that he wanted to save some time because it was running out and if Lynch was stopped again on 2nd down that would have taken more time off the clock. So he figured that he would call a pass play on 2nd and goal and that the worst case scenario would be a incomplete pass with 2 more chances from the 1 yd line with 20 to 25 secs.

But he had no idea wilson would make a bad pass so people should be mad at Wilson not Carroll

Comment

So what's your point, the patsies were lucky?

They were lucky to turn a 4Q 10 pt deficit into a 4 pt lead? The only reason the seahawks had a chance to take the lead at the end was one of the luckiest plays of all time
        Last edited by Riccardo; 02-02-2015, 08:26 AM.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Exactly..

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          He had four downs and timeouts available! At least try to punch it in a couple times or at least once before you throw it. And its not like the Patsies D had stopped him all game.

Beyond Reid-esque
          ..2 TOs left, a minute and nine seconds on the clock. Second down on the two and you throw an inside slant against a tight press defense??

Reid would have thrown a quick out to Pinky or have Donnie roll to his right for a pass to the TE on the back line.....(Chad Lewis)
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
          X