I see everyone is pointing to the goal line playcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    I think it's safe to assume that 0% of this bored is shocked to see you jumping in to defend Iowa. Peas in a pod.
    Whatever you say. I dont even know the guy but i know your type and you all suck
    Last edited by SCREAMIN EAGLE; 02-02-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Read this article if you truly think it was the right call...or be an ignorant gimmick poster.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/su...ttle-seahawks/

"This was the Seahawks and the Patriots, and while the size of the stage shouldn’t matter, the matchups should. As I mentioned in my Super Bowl preview, this was a matchup specifically built for running the football with Lynch in short yardage. According to Football Outsiders, the Patriots were the worst team in the league in power-running situations and fifth-worst in terms of stuffing the opposition for no gain or a loss. Seattle was the second-best power running team and the sixth-best team at avoiding stuffs. If there was ever a matchup that called for a team to live and die on the back of its running game from the 1-yard line, this was it."

Comment

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        Again 5 tries from 1 yd line Lynch scored once. Like we have heard Pete Carroll explain you got other downs you pass worst thing it is incomplete CLOCK STOPS very key since you only have one more time out. then you have two more plays - and can use time out in between plays if needed.

WILSON FUCKED UP GET THE FUCK USED TO IT

you dont lead receiver like that in that situation. you put it low on the outside hip

got it WILSON FUCKED YOU -- YOUR WET DREAM EAGLES QB FUCKED UP -- BECAUSE WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE WITHOUT THE WHEELS HE IS MAYBE AN AVERAGE QB
        IT'S GOLD, JERRY !!! GOLD !!!!

I'll say it again. If you tell me that I have 26 seconds, a timeout, and Marshawn friggin Lynch to get a yard and a half, I'm bringing in every lineman and tight end that the rules will allow, and I'm running the damn ball. It's not rocket science. If it takes you three downs to score, you run on second down, and if you don't get it, you use your timeout, THEN you throw on 3rd down. If you don't get that, you now have the option to do either/or on 4th down. To not even bring in a goaline package and attempt that run with a guy who could gain two yards with one leg is asinine at the very best.
        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 02-02-2015, 05:33 PM.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X