A mind numbingly stupid play call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mind numbingly stupid play call

If you tell me that the Super Bowl is on the line, I have a yard and a half to pay dirt, 26 seconds, a timeout, AND Marshawn Lynch, I'm bringing in every lineman and tight end that the rules will allow, lining up in my goal line heavy package, and I'm running the damn ball. I don't give a shit what kind of goal line packge the Pats were showing, I'm dancing with who brought me, and taking my chances with Beast Mode. Colossal fuck up.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

We gave Chip shit for running with Shady instead of Polk on the goal line. At least he called a fucking run play, Carroll/Bevel didn't even do that.

Comment

and their explanation is garbage

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      We gave Chip shit for running with Shady instead of Polk on the goal line. At least he called a fucking run play, Carroll/Bevel didn't even do that.
      props to that young kid on New England for recognizing what was coming and being ready for it.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Seahawks were lucky to even get to the SB

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        props to that young kid on New England for recognizing what was coming and being ready for it.
        And lucky to have a shot at winning at the end. Bottom line the better team won
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

If you tell me that the Super Bowl is on the line, I have a yard and a half to pay dirt, 26 seconds, a timeout, AND Marshawn Lynch, I'm bringing in every lineman and tight end that the rules will allow, lining up in my goal line heavy package, and I'm running the damn ball. I don't give a shit what kind of goal line packge the Pats were showing, I'm dancing with who brought me, and taking my chances with Beast Mode. Colossal fuck up.
          You make far too much sense. I'll never understand their rationale. Every person in that stadium and millions watching at home knew what was coming but the damn OC decided to get the dreaded AR Disease(ARD for short) and tried to get cute and outsmart everyone. I think we'd all be in the looney bin if that had been the Iggs.

Comment

That may be

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            And lucky to have a shot at winning at the end. Bottom line the better team won
            doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid play call. maybe the dumbest in the History of the Super Bowl.

Comment

Yeah it was but who cares

doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid play call. maybe the dumbest in the History of the Super Bowl.
              Other than Seahag fans
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
              X