• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning in Year 2 of the West Coast Offense

Eli Manning and the WCO mix like peanut butter and jelly

The Eli MacAttack will be an unstoppable aerial circus in 2015

Your mom called

Stop by the CVS on the way home and get some Lotramin. Her yeast infection is getting worse.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Winning in its most basic form

Comment

HAHAH!

nm
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post

I agree, their passing attack should be good, especially since he'll have a full stable of weapons again. He'll be able to get the ball out quickly and let Beckham and Cruz RAC.

Comment

3 straight seasons without being in the playoffs and I expect 4 next season

He has no mobility and scared to get hit

Comment

Originally posted by Joegrane View Post
              I agree, their passing attack should be good, especially since he'll have a full stable of weapons again. He'll be able to get the ball out quickly and let Beckham and Cruz RAC.

Wasn't Beckham and Cruz in most of the game at the linc and the giants scored 0 pts?

Comment

Your mouth and ballsacks go together like peanut butter and jelly.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

When I think of WCO, I think of KC. Reid has been running it for years.

Reid's offense was 21st in the league in 2013. After a year of perfecting it, KC dropped to 25th.

I think defenses are catching on to the WCO.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...otal/year/2013

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...sition/offense

Just saying.

Comment

Comment

PSU first you are a giant fan GO FUCK YOURSELF

But concerning your comment on Manning improving in the WC you are correct.

But he bounced back, producing a career-high 63.1 completion percentage and his third-highest passer rating (92.1). He also notched personal second-bests in passing yards (4,410), touchdowns (30) and the second-lowest interception total of his career (14 — five of which came in the November loss to San Francisco.)The offense ended up 10th in the nfl compared to 28th in 2013

Add better pass protection, Cruz healthy the Giant offense will be a problem.

I predict the NFC East will be again one of the elite Divisions in football.

But PSU dont get your hopes up. The Eagles lead by Nick Foles are poised to win the division for a number of years if they get the Defense fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                        But concerning your comment on Manning improving in the WC you are correct.

But he bounced back, producing a career-high 63.1 completion percentage and his third-highest passer rating (92.1). He also notched personal second-bests in passing yards (4,410), touchdowns (30) and the second-lowest interception total of his career (14 — five of which came in the November loss to San Francisco.)The offense ended up 10th in the nfl compared to 28th in 2013

Add better pass protection, Cruz healthy the Giant offense will be a problem.

I predict the NFC East will be again one of the elite Divisions in football.

But PSU dont get your hopes up. The Eagles lead by Nick Foles are poised to win the division for a number of years if they get the Defense fixed.
                        Romo is still the best QB in the divsion

Comment

Working...
                        X