Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Read some blogs on nutrition. We don't need another KG. Worried about you
    Jesus, no wonder you call me smart and edgy when this is what constitutes an attack.

I'm fat? That's your burn?
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

You're not just fat, I also called you Daria. Remember?
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You're not just fat, I also called you Daria. Remember?
        Are oyu saying that "Daria" is your better insult or the combo is the real whammy?

Is insulting me(?) by making fun of the former hall of fame and national champion (post your friend) basketball coach of my alma mater a better insult than Daria and fat or worse or is it the combination of the three that represent your masterstroke of burn?

I just don't want to shortchange the effort you've put into me this evening. It's quite flattering and not showing my appreciation would be quite rude.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

How fat are you?

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Are oyu saying that "Daria" is your better insult or the combo is the real whammy?

Is insulting me(?) by making fun of the former hall of fame and national champion (post your friend) basketball coach of my alma mater a better insult than Daria and fat or worse or is it the combination of the three that represent your masterstroke of burn?

I just don't want to shortchange the effort you've put into me this evening. It's quite flattering and not showing my appreciation would be quite rude.
            Process my post then reply. No need to post your interpretation. You're edgier than that fatty.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Process my post then reply. No need to post your interpretation. You're edgier than that fatty.
              Here's what I've processed.

You decided to make a Terp-centric post tonight. I don't know why exactly, but I am clearly on your mind. Maybe it's lingering bitterness of my general disinterest in Temple and amusement at a pretty apparent inferiority complex regarding Villanova given the plethora of posts you make about them.

Or maybe it's the fact that you have a connection to Maryland who was fired before their ultimate success and replaced with one of the top assistants that Gary had during his tenure.

Maybe it's something else. That's your issue to deal with. Regardless, calling me fat or a misanthropic female cartoon character doesn't really grind my gears. I am fat and often a misanthrope. If calling me a female cartoon character is the epitome of an insult I suppose you could have chosen something sillier than Daria.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Terp is fat?

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                nm
                I did not know that. He came to a gayte? Didn't know that, either.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Is that a fact?

Can't have a real problem with 21-2, 12-0 in the Big10.

Brenda Freese is a God(ess)

Come on back when you have something to actually say.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                  X