No announcement yet.

TD Bag...if the season ended today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Boy Joe Lunardi has TU on the bubble... Are you preparing for another lonely March on N. Broad?

Comment

TD bag!! He's gonna explode! He's researching and angry typing!!
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
        You obviously never saw him play. It's not his fault he plays for a jackass of a head coach.

Edit to add: Writers might give POY to Cummings or Arcidiacano because of team's success (as you said) but Bembry is the best player in the city.
        This. It's a damn shame Bembry is stuck with this asshole WIP personality. No chance he doesn't transfer or go pro.

Comment

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
          This. It's a damn shame Bembry is stuck with this asshole WIP personality. No chance he doesn't transfer or go pro.
          Hopefully the Sixers draft him in the second round.

Comment

It's possible. Hinkie has been on campus to see him.

Comment

cant you just picture him...

...hunched over his keyboard looking up the Temple starters for his burn post of who he thought I would pick for my all Big 5?

BTW...did you see St. Blows today? Just when I thought they might be ready to make a run.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

You TU alums have rather vivid imaginations. Must be what gets you through the day.
                Here's to Markus Kennedy opening up a can of Larry Brown whoop-ass on the owls in Dallas this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  ...hunched over his keyboard looking up the Temple starters for his burn post of who he thought I would pick for my all Big 5?

BTW...did you see St. Blows today? Just when I thought they might be ready to make a run.
                  I tweeted at Martelli saying he's better at growing hair than coaching

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                    You TU alums have rather vivid imaginations. Must be what gets you through the day.
                    Here's to Markus Kennedy opening up a can of Larry Brown whoop-ass on the owls in Dallas this week.
                    How long did you research the schedule before posting this?

Comment

I put everything aside, bought at least 12 newspapers, and when that didn't work drove to N. Fraud street ( windows up and doors locked ) to ask someone on the campus. When the students there had no clue that the Owls were even playing basketball, I used the google.

Comment

It was exhaustive but I got the answers I needed.

Comment

Bwah!!!

they really looked disinterested. No urgency in a game they could have gotten to .500 and keep momentum going into the conference tourney.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Phil is an incredibly shitty coach. I honestly can't think of anyone that gets more credit for doing less.

Comment

Working...
                            X