Confidential to OB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to OB

You are correct, sir. I updated to clarify. I in no way believed that they were using it in the Shaft sense ("I make it my civic duty..."). But you have to admit that the use of this term in any context in this story was unfortunate.

Your pal,
    DB

Yeah it wouldn't have occurred to me that he was referencing anything other than booty in the pirate sense. Butt pirate, of course.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Not to worry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your blog remains as the finest piece of creative writing I've yet to find on the World Wide Information Highway.

I am a faithful follower of this amazingly time consuming effort. It almost makes me long for my own time serving in the BAC army, when a man could just piss away the hours if he felt like it.

Keep up the good work. Now we just need a way for you to be "found". Thre web has yet to find a suitable replacement for Bartcop, who sadly passed away a year ago.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I dont even have time to scroll to the bottom

I look at the pics and headlines until my ADHD kicks in.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

thanks OB

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          Your blog remains as the finest piece of creative writing I've yet to find on the World Wide Information Highway.

I am a faithful follower of this amazingly time consuming effort. It almost makes me long for my own time serving in the BAC army, when a man could just piss away the hours if he felt like it.

Keep up the good work. Now we just need a way for you to be "found". Thre web has yet to find a suitable replacement for Bartcop, who sadly passed away a year ago.
          appreciate it. Now that I can't consume my non BAC hours riding my bike any more, I write this crapola.
          DB

Comment

I can't rival your Amazon success

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            I look at the pics and headlines until my ADHD kicks in.
            But if I write a blog about the Russian girl, you'll be on it like the great John Chaney on John Calipari.

DB

Comment

bwah!!!

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              But if I write a blog about the Russian girl, you'll be on it like the great John Chaney on John Calipari.

I liked Tara King better, who replaced Emma Peel.

Last edited by Irish George; 02-14-2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: to post a pic of Linda Thorson
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
              X