So I call my buddy in Bahhston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I call my buddy in Bahhston area

to check up on how he's making out in yet another blizzard and he is pissing and moaning about it like you would not believe. I can actually relate since we had such a horrible winter LAST year.

So I say to the guy..."Well, at least you won the Super Bowl."

To which he replies "I would give up this last one in exchange for a mild winter."

Holy shit, can you believe that??? Wrong at so many different levels.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Massholes. I would be content dying of frostbite and hypothermia during Eagles parade
    Last edited by 91EaglesD; 02-15-2015, 02:25 PM.
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

It's -5 degrees right now. We've had more snow this month than in any Februrary in 55 years and that's with two weeks to go in the month. We've already more snow than an average winter and that doesn't even count the 70 inches south Buffalo got in November because it didn't fall at the airport where the NWS does it's official measurement. I got no sympathy for Boston.

I do have sympathy that you guys in NJ have had a reasonably shitty winter. Misery doesnt love company.
      Last edited by RSE; 02-15-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE To which he replies "I would give up this last one in exchange for a mild winter."

Holy shit, can you believe that??? Wrong at so many different levels.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. After a while , another Super Bowl victory becomes pretty hum drum.

Comment

mild winter here in SJ/Philly

no complaints at all.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

we've had

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            no complaints at all.
            every single major storm miss us. Incredibly really.

Looks like we'll get some action tonight/tomorrow, but at worst its a foot. More likely sub-6 inches.

Comment

Working...
            X