Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers going for a SPECIAL point guard

Either Russell or Mudiay

I love it now if somehow they could get Super Mario to go along with one of these two that could be the best 76er draft ever.

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
    Either Russell or Mudiay

I love it now if somehow they could get Super Mario to go along with one of these two that could be the best 76er draft ever.
    I agree. I'm not a MCW hater but I don't have a problem with the trade(s).

Comment

Either Russell or Mudiay

really? you love this? just as you run this diatribe about how selling out foles for mariotta is dumb you laud selling out MCW for some other draft pick?

curiuos and hypocritical to say the least.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Foles is white

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
        really? you love this? just as you run this diatribe about how selling out foles for mariotta is dumb you laud selling out MCW for some other draft pick?

curiuos and hypocritical to say the least.
        MCW is only light-skinned.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
          MCW is only light-skinned.
          No son MCW is not a top PG probably not top 15....76ers if you haven't noticed are not striving for endless first round playoff one and dones.

If they could add super Mario or Stanley Johnson with the Laker pick to one of the two super PG prospects in this draft it is a no brainer.

Hinkie has put his big boy pants on and doing what is needed today to put together an NBA DYANASTY . give it a few more years maybe all the nay sayers will realize it.
          Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-20-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

No son MCW is not a top PG probably not top 15....76ers if you haven't noticed are not striving for endless first round playoff one and dones.

If they could add super Mario or Stanley Johnson with the Laker pick to one of the two super PG prospects in this draft it is a no brainer.

Hinkie has put his big boy pants on and doing what is needed today to put together an NBA DYANASTY . give it a few more years maybe all the nay sayers will realize it.
            so the naysayers here are shortsighted but those who believe that foles is as limited as mcw are also shortsighted! wow! the hypocrisy is totally lost on you isnt it?

Comment

Cool story

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They won't sniff that laker pick this year and it will be in the teens next year.

Comment

so the naysayers here are shortsighted but those who believe that foles is as limited as mcw are also shortsighted! wow! the hypocrisy is totally lost on you isnt it?
                  I think your confusing two sports

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                    They won't sniff that laker pick this year and it will be in the teens next year.
                    Have you looked at the odds. Lakers sit at number 4 meaning they have a better than 40 percent chance of drafting 6 pick or worse. Not bad

I think thats better than a sniff. You seriously think the Lakers are going to improve that much next season when the pick is protected to 3

They have the Miami top 10 protected pick -- Miami sits at 16 might lose Bosh good shot at getting a pick in the teens

Im excited you all should be too.

Comment

Have you looked at the odds. Lakers sit at number 4 meaning they have a better than 40 percent chance of drafting 6 pick or worse. Not bad

I think thats better than a sniff. You seriously think the Lakers are going to improve that much next season when the pick is protected to 3

They have the Miami top 10 protected pick -- Miami sits at 16 might lose Bosh good shot at getting a pick in the teens

Im excited you all should be too.
                      At what point does this all negate the fact that your beloved GM blew a draft pick when he selected MCW?

Comment

I want Russell. Unselfish and can still flat out score. Just a playmaker that everyone seems to Enjoy playing with

Comment

At what point does this all negate the fact that your beloved GM blew a draft pick when he selected MCW?
                          A quote from Hinkie "We are really focused on how do we find greatness," Sam Hinkie said when discussing the trade deadline activity. "The sort of greatness from a team level, and then greatness at an individual player level, and we're looking for that every day."

It became clear MCW would never be elite. His defense is good his distribution ok but he cant hit a jump shot to save his life. So when it becomes clear that the player you drafted with hopes of development and that development not happening you look to make a move. When you get a pick like that you move on it if you truly are looking to build an elite team. They have a chance now with the Laker pick to find an elite player they NOW KNOW MCW will never be.

I amI on board with the Hinkie plan. It is either going to pay huge dividends or he will be out of town on his ass. Embiid has to be the real deal. Noel has to be a functional rotation player as Saric. They need to find that ELITE POINT AND ELITE SG AND WING.

PERSONALLY I LIKE GOING FOR IT. EITHER DEVELOP THE BEST YOUNG TEAM ON THE PLANET OR NOT - RATHER THAN WASTE DECADES IN MEDIOCRITY

I am sure every super star in this league is watching. If this plan works out you are going to see super stars wanting to come here and be part of it and the Sixers will have the cap to do it.

Comment

PERSONALLY I LIKE GOING FOR IT. EITHER DEVELOP THE BEST YOUNG TEAM ON THE PLANET OR NOT - RATHER THAN WASTE DECADES IN MEDIOCRITY
                            But for the record that only pertains to some johnny come lately nba gm. As for your head football coach with back to back ten win seasons you DETEST going for it because, you know, Nick Foles had some good games.

So only lifelong losers like hinkie deserve to go for it. Winners like chip kelly should have to get it done with mediocre players.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Comment

But for the record that only pertains to some johnny come lately nba gm. As for your head football coach with back to back ten win seasons you DETEST going for it because, you know, Nick Foles had some good games.

So only lifelong losers like hinkie deserve to go for it. Winners like chip kelly should have to get it done with mediocre players.

Does this make sense to anyone?
                              I understand your point, but you can't compare the NBA and the NFL...completely different in so many ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X