So many are ready to trade the farm for FOOLS GOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many are ready to trade the farm for FOOLS GOLD

Yes fools gold easy for clueless sports writers to feed moronic fans endless bs on how Eagles are going to move up and draft a hunk of it.
    Here is a great article that echoes my feelings with regards to the newest hunk of fools gold to be offered this coming NFL draft day.
    http://www.footballnation.com/conten...ut-bust/32920/

Key points
    1, Remember the Spurrier, Wuerfell reunion that screwed Washington for years.
    2. He created his resume vs inferior defenses that play in the PAC 12, Ohio State showed the world what a good defense could do to slow him down.
    3. NFL has better than good defenses it has the best defensive players playing the game. Will his skinny 6’4” 215 lb if that frame hold up to big time NFL hits.
    4. His accuracy is suspect missing many wide open wrs even on underneath throws. How do you think he will fair throwing against even faster harder hitting defenses taking ball under center and dropping to scan the field when he has a habit of even from the shot gun locking in on is first read. Offense at oregon is infantile as it gets for a QB in college.
    5. You all think that Chip can run the same offense in the pros think again. Chip uses parts of what he did in college and the offense is very similar in ways to the Patriot offense. Both up tempo quick spread offenses that rely first running the ball. Sorry if chip could get the best qb to ft the system he is using now in the pros it would be a young Tom Brady. I dont know if Foles will ever come close to Tom Brady but his skill set and body type more closely match Brady than Marriota does.
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-20-2015, 01:18 PM.

Wait, your metaphors are confusing. I thought we already had Fools gold at QB, no?
    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

4th round QB Danny Wuerffel is an excellent direct comparison to consensus top of the first rounder Mariota.

-Some Dumbass.

Stupid article. (But no, don't trade the house for him.)

Comment

4th round QB Wuerffel who was already in the league for 5 seasons pairing up with horribly overmatched Spurrier is EXACTLY like rookie Mariota teaming up with 20-12 Chip Kelly.

And yeah! Any QB that plays in the PAC12 shouldn't get credit for being good, those defenses STINK! Good thing guys like Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck and even Nicky Foles didn't play against stupid, infantile, silly PAC12 defenses!!!!
        Last edited by Sect 236; 02-20-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

at this point I just want it over with. If they keep foles...great...I like him.

if they don't...great, i'll like mariotta too if he pans out.

If they keep either one and they both stink...i'll hate chip for being a bad talent evaluator.

at his point, just get it over with.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            4th round QB Wuerffel who was already in the league for 5 seasons pairing up with horribly overmatched Spurrier is EXACTLY like rookie Mariota teaming up with 20-12 Chip Kelly.

And yeah! Any QB that plays in the PAC12 shouldn't get credit for being good, those defenses STINK! Good thing guys like Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck and even Nicky Foles didn't play against stupid, infantile, silly PAC12 defenses!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
              at this point I just want it over with. If they keep foles...great...I like him.

if they don't...great, i'll like mariotta too if he pans out.

If they keep either one and they both stink...i'll hate chip for being a bad talent evaluator.

at his point, just get it over with.
              This is maybe the best post yet on this topic!

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                This is maybe the best post yet on this topic!
                dude youre a mess. ive never called you racist but with you lauding the sixers for doing the exact thing you are already criticizing the eagles for considering racism is about as reasonable an explanation as i can find here. youve given no other rationale that makes sense of the blatant disparity between how little regard you had for mcw v. the overinflated worth youve attributed to foles. theres only one shoe that fits here and that fact that you cant see that is startling.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

This thread isn't worth a fuck

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

But you notice while all the media are tripping over themselves saying the Eagles are going to move up or try to move up, Kelly has said nothing.

Comment

What's your point?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        dude youre a mess. ive never called you racist but with you lauding the sixers for doing the exact thing you are already criticizing the eagles for considering racism is about as reasonable an explanation as i can find here. youve given no other rationale that makes sense of the blatant disparity between how little regard you had for mcw v. the overinflated worth youve attributed to foles. theres only one shoe that fits here and that fact that you cant see that is startling.
                        Why is it with those that can't defend their position it turns to race. Race has nothing to do with the fact that Foles played great the year prior. Foles was yes having some issues those first 6 games so was Tom Brady for a similar reason. Brady because of a change in offensive line coach and their ability to all be on the same page at the same time. Foles with a starting line on the sidelines. Foles then is injured and enter a average at best qb Sanchez and some on this board were ready to replace Foles with that stiff. Now many want to mortgage the future of this team on a fucking Crap Shoot.

The fact that some on here would consider mortgaging the farm ( 2 first round, 2 second round picks for a CRAP SHOOT OF FOOLS GOLD) is amazing. Considering this team even with a injured line and some whining Foles was sucking still scored a lot oF points.

The fucking problem with this team is it can not stop the other team from scoring. The defensive backfield is a disaster and yes front 7 are improved but still need a lot of improvement. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FUCKING RACE.

MCW is a bottom half PG in this league. The guy plays D yes - distributes ok but he cant hit a jumper to save his life. MCW is not elite. If you want AVERAGE on the 76ers then so be it personally I want to see this team built into the best young team on the planet.

MCW will never be elite. Russell or Mudiay at their young age already are playing at a high level and project to be elite.

With the Laker pick this year or next they have a very good chance to get another lottery pick. This year at 6 or lower - they could have a shot at Mario Henzonia (aka super Mario) the kid has elite shooting guard written all over him. or Stanely Johnson whos skills at small forward project to be elite.

What the fuck does race have to do with that douche bag..

AND YES YOU HAVE ACCUSED ME OF RACISM BEFORE AS HAVE OTHERS HERE. GROW THE FUCK UP AND DISCUSS THE ISSUE AND TRY NOT CREATE SOMETHING THAT ISNT THERE.
                        Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-21-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X