Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh Done--Will Miami Tank & Screw Sixers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Done--Will Miami Tank & Screw Sixers?

"Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh will miss at least the remainder of the season after developing blood clots on one of his lungs"

Heat "entered Saturday with a 23-30 record and holding onto the No. 7 spot in the Eastern Conference playoff race."
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...ood-clots-lung

The Sixer's 1st round pick from Miami is Top 10 protected.

Iowaigglefan says Miami is currently at #16.

Could Miami tank now that Bosh is gone for the year and end up in the top 10?!

That would screw the Sixers--Hinkie hell

If they don't tank, the pick might be in the low teens--Hinkie heaven :D

We might have caught a break that the medical problem occurred AFTER the trading deadline!
    Last edited by Joegrane; 02-21-2015, 10:44 PM.

You are hands down the worst poster we've had since WCMB. Please go away.

Comment

Things are gonna happen for me, I'm Joe Dirt
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Please die
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          You are hands down the worst poster we've had since WCMB. Please go away.
          Did Joegrane confuse you?

It is really pretty simple stuff. Actually I think it is very likely the Miami pick is used this year some where between 11 and 16

76ers very best case lottery draw.

1. There own pick
          6 . From the Lakers
          11. from Miami
          19 from Oklahoma City

Comment

You know how we all know Joegrane is the worst? He agrees with you and you agree with him.

Comment

Dude, you're an old geezer who spends his retirement watching the NFL combine. You actually admitted that.
              Last edited by rothdawg; 02-22-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Dude, you're an old geezer who spends his retirement watching the NFL combine. You actually admitted that.

I'm 65 yes but still working. I watch the combine yes but its not like I have my feet propped up all day watching it. I live in florida, a lot to do down here work and play.

Do you have a problem with people your senior? You know older and wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                  I'm 65 yes but still working. I watch the combine yes but its not like I have my feet propped up all day watching it. I live in florida, a lot to do down here work and play.

Do you have a problem with people your senior? You know older and wiser.
                  Yo dude, dont explain yourself to these little dungeon and dragon dweebs who are tough guys behind a keyboard. Fuck them.

Comment

Working...
                  X