Damn more i look at this combine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn more i look at this combine

Could the bs being leaked about Eagles wanting to go up higher to get the hunk of fools gold mabe its a smoke screen to really go up and get

Danny Shelton

Would be a great move -- Logan Shelton Cox could be the best 3/4 down 3 in the league --- pressure up the middle last year was pathetic

He is the the one player in this draft that could have a huge difference to the Eagles D and with him at nose Cox and Logan are better - the Lbs are better and it helps your D backfield -

YOu can get a CB and Safety in free agency and go CB second round --- Shelton in the middle would impact the entire defense.

Not happening there are 3 teams at the top I think will draft this kid.

Moving up few spots to get Jordon DT is the move they should make. Has All Pro potential
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-22-2015, 05:07 PM.

do you have an "insider" subscription? I need more.

Comment

Iowanosetacklephans. No one cares, shut up

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        Could the bs being leaked about Eagles wanting to go up higher to get the hunk of fools gold mabe its a smoke screen to really go up and get

Danny Shelton

Would be a great move -- Logan Shelton Cox could be the best 3/4 down 3 in the league --- pressure up the middle last year was pathetic

He is the the one player in this draft that could have a huge difference to the Eagles D and with him at nose Cox and Logan are better - the Lbs are better and it helps your D backfield -

YOu can get a CB and Safety in free agency and go CB second round --- Shelton in the middle would impact the entire defense.

Not happening there are 3 teams at the top I think will draft this kid.

Moving up few spots to get Jordon DT is the move they should make. Has All Pro potential
        If they were going to try to improve the secondary by improving the pass rush I'd rather see them go after a DE with some pass rush; however since they already have two DEs from Oregon, that won't happen this year.

Comment

Joe Deer-tay
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

danny shelton is a frickin beast

Comment

Working...
            X