T.DuPont Bag: Product of a VanillaNova "education"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.DuPont Bag: Product of a VanillaNova "education"

This guy owns the offseason entertainment. KG needs a tittie milk scandal or something big to regain the ratings crown.

What an imbecile! He rips Chaney for giving kids a chance with a gem about admission standards. Clown: what about graduation standards? And I quote: "I didnt realize breffast sammiches in OC were a perverted."

KG??? Dont feel intimidated, afterall you are a VanillaNova sympathizer and in the closet Pussycat fan.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Villanova and Temple basketball arguments are so fucking stupid. There are 5 people participating and it doninates the board. Time to retire it. Makes the board unreadable with these wangnutesque pussy fights
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

It's still better than iowa

Comment

No one reads his nonsense. He is the most prolific but least read poster in the board.

Comment

Thats the way it seems when...

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Villanova and Temple basketball arguments are so fucking stupid. There are 5 people participating and it doninates the board. Time to retire it. Makes the board unreadable with these wangnutesque pussy fights
          ...you cheer for Penn State. You've lived in the city long enough to know there are a lot of college hoops fans here.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I go to the Palestra minimum twice a year. I get it. Doesnt make it any less unreadable.

Temples team is poop. Dunphy can barely coach. Jay Wright, great recruiter but will never go all the way. end of discussion

Comment

not quite

Over the second half of the season, Temple is one of the best defensive teams in the country. The problem is the other end of the coout. If they get any kind of shooting, they are hard to beat.

Villanova, honestly is a terrific college team. The tough thing for them will be to stay steady in the face of the hype they will get as a top seed. They are definitely a 2 seed and in the hunt to be a one.

Penn State... now there is a poop team.
              May 7, 2010

Comment

that I agree with

I was reading one of his asinine posts the other day and noticed he is an original bored member??? I almost never read his stuff. was amazed he has been around that long
                May 7, 2010

Comment

He's always been the quasi racist guy in the background. But with all the NFC east trolls gone for the offseason and no board members creating fake handles to troll their own members currently, he was made into the new shiny troll... since this place seems to have a desire to be trolled.

Comment

TD is the same thing. He was never this annoying... he was created into what he is in the offseason.
                    Last edited by D Leff; 02-26-2015, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X