Tell me Eagles are not super bowl bound if they do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me Eagles are not super bowl bound if they do this

Drop some over paid players and get at least one of each of the following would be huge.

Lose Fletcher and Williams get either CB Bryan Maxwell or Kareem Jackson and draft the best CB you can get in the second round of the following Marcus Peters Jalen Collins(like the size), Kevin Johnson -- 3rd round Josh Shaw

Cut Allen get Da'Norris Searcy safety --- safety depth in draft sucks -- get upgrade in free agency

Cut Cole get either OLB Pernell McPhee or Jason Worilds enough said - younger improvement -- proven free agent

Cut Ryans draft in the First round the best of Perryman, Kendricks, or McKinney( my choice) to pair with Mychal in the middle --- {Please dear God No more Matthews in the middle)

Draft Ellis Mc Carthy 4 round if he is still there

Oh shit forgot - we might mortgage this draft and next seasons on a crap shot =

Get two of those three positions covered via free agency and hit on the draft -- this defense could be nasty and super bowl bound
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-27-2015, 04:36 PM.

The Eagles are not super bowl bound if they do that.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      The Eagles are not super bowl bound if they do that.
      I disagree - they have no problem scoring - Eagles with Foles behind a line blowing up -were still top 5 scoring offense

Improve the defense they will be a super bowl team

Ah but fuck no --- just being a top scoring offense is good enough - go draft crap shot and mortgage the future doing it

fuck we dont need a defense.

Comment

The 4th round is way too late to target a nose tackle. They need to trade up.

Comment

Kobayashi maru
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            The 4th round is way too late to target a nose tackle. They need to trade up.
            Yeah prob right = Prob need to do it in 2n round if they there were still one there.
            But how about this - Smith works out playing the middle with Kendricks - number of scouts thought might be his best spot -- then How about this

Cut douche bag cbs loose - get Maxwell or Jackson priority1 - and draft best cb in first round

Cut Allen get free agent Searcy safety ---- safety isnt that great in this draft

DT Mc Carthy in the second round priority 3

Cut Cole = get McPhee or Worilds free agency priority 2

That would improve they would replace 3 starters in the d backfield and -- replace 3 starters in the d front 7

Comment

Working...
            X