For Maniac to read - Brady failing over the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Maniac to read - Brady failing over the hill

For morons that read moron press concerning matters of football and don't realize the moron writers are writing to write. The name of the game is to get read not to be intelligent or correct.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...lichick-drafts

This is for you Maniac -- This was just one of many clueless boobs who suggested this years Super Bowl winning QB Tom FUCKING Brady was all but washed up. WHAT THE FUCK MANIAC WHAT HAPPENED -- SHIT BRADY WON THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL

YOU PATHETIC RACIST BITCH
    Last edited by iowaigglefan; 02-27-2015, 04:33 PM.

Yeah, you want a match? My face and your ass! How 'bout that friend? Huh? I mean, your ass and my face, what's up?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Yeah, you want a match? My face and your ass! How 'bout that friend? Huh? I mean, your ass and my face, what's up?

A match ? no no match silly little man.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        The name of the game is to get read not to be intelligent or correct.
        That makes you the best in the game then.

Comment

Incomprehensible yet classic! Love the CAPS!!
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            Incomprehensible yet classic! Love the CAPS!!

Great retort .....Same old same old from you.

Comment

There was nothing to respond to, you senile old coot. It was purely a psychotic rant. I can picture the spittle flying. Brady "failing over the hill" has nothing to do with the Eagles.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                There was nothing to respond to, you senile old coot. It was purely a psychotic rant. I can picture the spittle flying. Brady "failing over the hill" has nothing to do with the Eagles.
                I bet you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, don't yah?

Comment

Working...
                X