OT: Anyone try Sling TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Anyone try Sling TV?

Interested to hear how it's working out for sports fans. I think technology has come a long way since my last experiment with cord-cutting, and this might be the way to make it work.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Interested to hear how it's working out for sports fans. I think technology has come a long way since my last experiment with cord-cutting, and this might be the way to make it work.
    Another option to look into is ustvnow.

Comment

Your mom left her box here.

Comment

Your mom goes to college
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Comment

Heh, I have that pic in my office.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Your momma cums loudy

Comment

Your mom smokes Newports, and has a girlfriend named Pat.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  I'm assuming you are asking about SlingBox? I love mine...I used to travel a lot more than I do now so I bought the SlingBox to make sure I'd always have access to the Eagles. Trouble is, if you are looking to cord-cutting, you still need content hooked up to your cable and internet to feed the SlingBox. Maybe you could put the SlingBox at parents/friends house and just pay for their extra cable-box.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Amazon Fire Stick W/ Kodi and bye-bye cable

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                      Amazon Fire Stick W/ Kodi and bye-bye cable
                      I have been without cable for a year and a half now. I got roku for each of my tvs built a media server to run plex and never looked back.

Comment

No, Sling TV. New Internet cable service by the people at Dish. $20/month.

I decided to test it out for three months and get the free Roku stick. As soon as I figure out the VPN for the sports packages I pay for, bye bye cable.
                        Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-02-2015, 06:09 PM.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

What is Kodi?
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Working...
                          X