Do any of you Mariota lovers know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you Mariota lovers know

Chip recruited Hundley when he was at Oregon and even preferred Hundley over Mariota?

Though I would not agree with it as a good move I think you could see Kelly draft Hundley at 20 or who knows even move down and draft him.

That is a much great possibility compared to what the band of idiot Mariota parade is suggesting.

Congrats.

These posts of yours have gone from agenda to fetish.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You like to see homos naked?
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
        Chip recruited Hundley when he was at Oregon and even preferred Hundley over Mariota?

Though I would not agree with it as a good move I think you could see Kelly draft Hundley at 20 or who knows even move down and draft him.

That is a much great possibility compared to what the band of idiot Mariota parade is suggesting.
        Did you know no one cares about you?
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Man sure are some juvenile posters here

Comment

You're the worst poster on the board. In the history of the board. All time worst and every poster unanimously agrees
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Most posters on here are the loads their mom's should have swallowed.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
              X