NFL Radio on Sirius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Radio on Sirius

Mike and Mike and Mad Dog are unlistenable in the am. So I often turn to NFL Radio. It should be named "Cowboys Radio." All they do is talk about how good the Cowboy OL is, how good Dez Bryant is, and how good Murray is. Sickening. Then you'll get an occasional Dolphins or Bills fan and they talk about those teams for ten minutes. Insane.
    DB

I know Papa is off today, but it's usually him and Toomer on Mondays, so they are very NFC East centered. And the Giants, Eagles and Foreskins are kinda quiet right now.

I think Booger and Ross Tucker are becoming their best duo.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 03-02-2015, 10:53 AM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Disagree with you Dim

I wish more Eagles fans would listen to the NFL channel on Sirius/XM (if they have satellite radio) and get out of WIP/Philly sports radio world. It's so much better. I actually heard a conversation yesterday about the whole trading up for Mariotta thing with the Birds and it was pretty interesting. No endorsements of the move, just a discussion of the pros and cons of it.

Comment

Back in the day when the Eagles played in the Vet and my dad had tickets I'd drive down for home games. Driving down I'd tune into 660 and listen to those two clowns. Chris Russo is money, he's wrong 100% of the time. He knows nothing about the NFL, he's clueless. He knows even less about the NHL if thats even possible.

CR "I don't know what these Eagle fans are talking about. I think Kotite did and good job down there. They're tough fans to please. I think he's a good hire for the Jets."

Comment

Just like the dimbulbreport on fox news

Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Don't like it?

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!
            Sew Suh me.
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              Mike and Mike and Mad Dog are unlistenable in the am. So I often turn to NFL Radio. It should be named "Cowboys Radio." All they do is talk about how good the Cowboy OL is, how good Dez Bryant is, and how good Murray is. Sickening. Then you'll get an occasional Dolphins or Bills fan and they talk about those teams for ten minutes. Insane.
              Well Dez go the franchise tag so that is 12.6 million of their cap that they do not have.

Comment

Working...
              X