I'd be OK with Maclin leaving IF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be OK with Maclin leaving IF...

They are able to sign Maxwell and McCourty. Then you can draft a WR in the 1st and possibly an ILB or OL in the 2nd.

With Dez and Thomas getting tagged, Maclin and Cobb are going to be hot shit. I just hope they don't bitch out again and get left with their dicks in their hands in FA.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

They already signed Brad Jones what more do you want?

Comment

In Joe Banner's day, Maclin would already be a goner. This is the first time Howie has let a big time Eagle get to the free agent market. We'll see if the acorn fell far from the tree.

Comment

Cant lose maclin under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Cant lose maclin under any circumstances.
          I agree. I don't know what getting 2 good defensive players has to do with losing last season's best offensive weapon.

Comment

If the Eagles have no deep threat teams will put 9 in the box!

They might as well release Shady as well. they'll only be able to use a a 250lb full back to try to run over someone for a half yard.
            Last edited by Joegrane; 03-03-2015, 01:14 AM.

Comment

They got the Monkees. They were a major influence on the Beatles.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Losing him would leave us with a current lot that makes Small Brown Johnson look like The triplets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I agree. I don't know what getting 2 good defensive players has to do with losing last season's best offensive weapon.
                  It's a simple theory. If they don't land two good defensive players then they have to draft for those positions early and often. If they sign them perhaps they pick up a wr to replace maclin in the first the round. Green-Beckham would look good in green

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    Green-Beckham would look good in green
                    Green-Beckham has so much baggage, though. That's what's gonna be so difficult about this upcoming draft. We don't know how many players meet Kelly's culture-fit criteria.

That's why going into the draft with ANY glaring needs would make me very nervous. There may be 5 great WRs on the board when we draft, but if none of them are Chip Kelly's 'type,' we may pass on all of them.

Comment

I was kinda hoping that Mac was going to offer the Iggs a hometown discount, don't really expect that to happen, but he was paid and kept around for a lot of games that he couldn't play in for a long time.

I have no problem with him shopping to find his worth, just hope he can get a reasonable deal done here.

Comment

Maclin is going to see steal big time money from some team. Lets hope its not the Eagles. He's not big enough or fast enough to be paid top dollar.

The people who want to pay Maclin are the ones who wanted to pay Cooper. How'd that work out?

There's a price I'd sign him for but it's not what he'll get in free agency.
                        Last edited by Maniac; 03-03-2015, 10:28 AM.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Maclin was great last year, especially considering he had two noodle-armed bums throwing him the ball. I don't worry about his performance on the field as much as I worry about him being able to stay on the field. He stayed incredibly healthy after betting on himself. I hope they find a fair amount and agree on it. He's a good player.

Comment

I want to pay maclin. He's got all the leverage. Eagles WR core is comical without him. He's gonna have to be overpaid to keep. Eagles are fucked without him. Tom Condon has to be loving this.

I didn't want to pay Daniel Carver II. He sucks
                            Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-03-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

What do you guys think Matthews achieves this year, some improvement, breakout year, regression?

Comment

Working...
                              X