I'd be OK with Maclin leaving IF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
    What do you guys think Matthews achieves this year, some improvement, breakout year, regression?
    if rookie qb...slight regression. if vet or what we have...probably a bit better.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I want to pay maclin. He's got all the leverage. Eagles WR core is comical without him.
      Agreed. However, we now have glaring holes at G, WR, CB, S, and only enough cap room to sign one really top-tier player while still addressing the other holes with adequate starters, which I say HAVE to be filled in FA rather than the draft.

If Maclin is that one top-tier player, I think it's gonna be tough to seriously upgrade the secondary.

The upcoming few weeks are gonna be huge. This is our first chance to see Chip with his GM hat on.

Comment

Consistency is important. Chip got rid of his best WR in 2014. Makes sense to continue the process.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          Consistency is important. Chip got rid of his best WR in 2014. Makes sense to continue the process.

If you would have said Chip got rid of the "fastest" rec, last year I would agree with you, I'm just not sure in an all around category he was the best.

Oh, and before anyone jumps down my throat, my "all around" didn't mean chemistry or supposed gang violence, I am talking about taking plays off, blocking, etc.

Maclin was pretty much full on every play he was on the field.
          Last edited by Eagle Road; 03-03-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

He was voted an All-Pro that year. You don't get that for just being fast.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
              He was voted an All-Pro that year. You don't get that for just being fast.

He should of had all pro numbers with Cooper on the other side.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                They are able to sign Maxwell and McCourty. Then you can draft a WR in the 1st and possibly an ILB or OL in the 2nd.

With Dez and Thomas getting tagged, Maclin and Cobb are going to be hot shit. I just hope they don't bitch out again and get left with their dicks in their hands in FA.
                But I thought they are drafting Mariota in the first round??

Comment

Working...
                X